JACE (The Journal of Asian Critical Education) is a peer reviewed publication of the Asian Critical Ensemble. The Journal will aim to provide a lively forum for academic and research papers with a focus on best practice in the field. It sets out to offer a keen resource for professionals, with information from experts contributing to a broader knowledge and understanding of the use of the education across the Asian Diaspora. It is intended that the Journal provide opportunity and encouragement to researchers and practitioners in the Asian Diaspora as well as research students to publish their work. It will strive to publish original articles of quality and welcomes authors from within International community.
Table of Contents Vol. 1
- Writing without Fear: Creativity and Critical Pedagogy in Chinese EFL Writing Programs
Ye Hong and Julie White
- When you have enough rice, you desire noodles: A narrative about methodological infidelity
Thi Tuyet (June) Tran
- The Role of CLT in Teaching and Learning
Tarquam McKenna & Marcelle Cacciattolo
- Building sustainable research projects and partnerships: Who Cares?
- What Drives Motivation in ESL/EFL Classrooms?
Marcelle Cacciattolo & Tarquam McKenna
- Top-Down Educational Reform in English Language Curriculum in Japanese Primary Schools: Its Implementation and Evaluation